Reset E90 Service Indicator Lights
- Put the car key in the ignition switch and press the start button.
- Wait for all normal startup check lights to disappear.
- Hold odometer reset until a yellow triangle appears.
- Use BC toggle switch (on the left side of the steering wheel) to find the icon for the vehicle service you wish to reset.
- Press the BC button and the text “RESET” will appear.
- Press and hold the BC button again for a few seconds, and a clock looking icon will appear. After a few seconds, the service will be reset.
- You are done, unless you wish to reset other service items. Simply scroll through the other items and follow steps 4 through 6 again to reset those.